The George Latimer Central Library is home to the Foundation Collection, a collection of resources used in researching sources of grant support. The collection includes print directories, information about applying for grants, periodicals and newsletters, annual reports, and access to the following databases:
Please ask at the desk in the Workforce and Innovation Center to use these databases. Staff members are always available to assist users with the collection during regular library hours.
- Foundation Center
- GuideStar (free registration required)
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Minnesota Council on Foundations
- Nonprofit Salary Calculator
- Foundation Directory Online Free
Books for getting grants, raising money, and starting and maintaining a nonprofit.