Free online access to the Historical Minneapolis Tribune (1867-1922) is available through the Minnesota Historical Society in partnership with Minnesota State Library Services.
Searchable website from the Minnesota Historical Society that makes millions of pages of Minnesota newspapers available online.
The Hub contains geographically and culturally diverse newspapers published between 1849 and today.
Due to potential copyright restrictions most issues published less than 95 years ago can only be accessed from the Gale Family Library at the Minnesota History Center.
- Saint Paul Pioneer Press (1988 - current)
- Minneapolis Star-Tribune (1986 - current)
- Duluth News Tribune (1995 - current)
- Rochester Post-Bulletin (12/14/2006 - 2/28/2011; 8/19/2013 - current)
- Additional newspapers and news sources from across Minnesota and the United States.
- America's News Magazines
- Special Reports
- Hot Topics
- Daily Headlines and Lesson Plans
Use your library card number and password (PIN) to log in.
At the Saint Paul Public Library? No library card required to access at the library.
Full text of the New York Times, 1851 - 2017.
Articles from The New York Times, 1980 - current.
Full text of articles from the Saint Paul Pioneer Press, April 22, 2010 - December 31, 2019.
Full text of articles from the Saint Paul Pioneer Press, dating back to 1988.
Full-color newspaper pages and articles available, dating back to October 3, 2018.
At the Saint Paul Public Library? No library card required for access at the library.
Newspaper articles from hundreds of national newspapers, many with full-text.
- New York Times (1980 - present)
- Minneapolis Star-Tribune (1986 - present)
- Saint Paul Pioneer Press (April 22, 2010 - present)
- USA Today (1987 - present)
- Wall Street Journal (1984 - present)
- Washington Post (1987 - present)
- Historical New York Times (1851 - 2016)
Full text of articles from the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, dating back to 1986.
The full-page images of the digitized Minneapolis Star-Tribune providing cover-to-cover access to recent newspaper content. Every page is full-text searchable.
Coverage: 2008 - present (delayed 3-months).