Contains magazine and journal articles for nearly all research areas and areas of interest. The full text for most articles is available. (EBSCO)
Scholarly journals and trade publications across all business-related subject areas. (EBSCO)
Search Academic Search Premier, Business Source Premier, MasterFILE Premier and Regional Business News with one search.
Popular magazines and more covering all subject areas. Includes Consumer Reports, Parenting, Sports Illustrated, Time, Newsweek, People, and thousands of other titles.
Also includes the full text of reference books, biographies, primary source documents, and an image collection of photos, maps, and flags.
Included in MegaFILE and Explora Library databases. (EBSCO)
Search the full-text of the Minneapolis Labor Review, 1907-2016.
Daily updates and full-text articles from regional business publications. (EBSCO)
Collection of online reference books and encyclopedias covering topics from Art to History to Medicine.
- American Eras: Primary Sources: Vol. 1 Development of the Industrial United States, 1878-1899 (2013)
- American Eras: Primary Sources: Vol. 2 Civil War and Reconstruction, 1860-1877 (2013)
- American Eras: Primary Sources: Vol. 3 Westward Expansion, 1800-1860 (2014)
- Bioethics: 4th ed. (2014)
- Career Information Center: 10th ed. (2014)
- Encyclopedia of African-American Culture and History: 2nd ed. (2006)
- Encyclopedia of Business and Finance: 3rd ed. (2014)
- Encyclopedia of Clothing and Fashion : (2005)
- Encyclopedia of Philosophy: 2nd ed. (2006)
- Encyclopedia of Religion: 2nd ed. (2005)
- Environmental Encyclopedia: 4th ed. (2011)
- Gale Encyclopedia of American Law: 3rd ed. (2011)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Children's Health: Infancy through Adolescence 2nd ed. (2011)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Everyday Law: 3rd ed. (2013)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine: 4th ed. (2011)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Health: 3rd ed. (2012)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Multicultural America: 3rd ed. (2014)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Nursing and Allied Health: 3rd ed. (2013)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Public Health : (2013)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Surgery and Medical Tests: 3rd ed. (2014)
- Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia: Extinction (2013)
- Human Diseases and Conditions: 2nd ed. (2010)
- Shakespeare for Students: Critical Interpretations of Shakespeare's Plays and Poetry 2nd ed (2007)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture: 2nd ed. (2013)
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of the Nations: 13th ed. (2012)
At the library:
Access Gale Virtual Reference Library here, no library card needed.