Push notifications are now available in the Libby app for OverDrive e-books, providing a new way for readers to stay connected.
You can choose which notifications you would like to receive from the Libby menu under Manage Notifications, including:
- When a hold becomes available
- When a loan is about to expire
- When a loan has expired
- And more!
- Notifications are device-specific, so you can set your notification preferences for each device on which you use the Libby app.
- After swiping a push notification, you will be taken to your Reading Journey for that title, which displays any previous interactions and activity you had with that book (notes, highlights, time read, etc.).
- If your device does not support push notifications (or they are disabled), you can opt to receive notifications via email or in the Libby menu.
To enjoy notifications and other app improvements, be sure to install the latest update for Libby from your device’s app store.
Visit Libby Help for more information about notifications and other Libby features.