Encyclopedia content plus multimedia, timelines, world data analyst, country comparison, and the Britannica blog.
Encyclopedia content for all ages plus multimedia, timelines, a world atlas, country comparison, quotations, and primary sources.
Reliable information from magazines, encyclopedias, and dictionaries on a wide range of subjects including art and music, literature. language arts, geography, history, social studies, world cultures and languages, science, technology, engineering, mathematics, health, and sports.
Middle and High school-appropriate. Includes Middle Search Plus, MAS Ultra - School Edition, Consumer Health Complete, Health Source - Consumer Edition, and Science Reference Center databases. (EBSCO)
Video: Introduction to Explora
Collection of online reference books and encyclopedias covering topics from Art to History to Medicine.
- American Eras: Primary Sources: Vol. 1 Development of the Industrial United States, 1878-1899 (2013)
- American Eras: Primary Sources: Vol. 2 Civil War and Reconstruction, 1860-1877 (2013)
- American Eras: Primary Sources: Vol. 3 Westward Expansion, 1800-1860 (2014)
- Bioethics: 4th ed. (2014)
- Career Information Center: 10th ed. (2014)
- Encyclopedia of African-American Culture and History: 2nd ed. (2006)
- Encyclopedia of Business and Finance: 3rd ed. (2014)
- Encyclopedia of Clothing and Fashion : (2005)
- Encyclopedia of Philosophy: 2nd ed. (2006)
- Encyclopedia of Religion: 2nd ed. (2005)
- Environmental Encyclopedia: 4th ed. (2011)
- Gale Encyclopedia of American Law: 3rd ed. (2011)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Children's Health: Infancy through Adolescence 2nd ed. (2011)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Everyday Law: 3rd ed. (2013)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine: 4th ed. (2011)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Health: 3rd ed. (2012)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Multicultural America: 3rd ed. (2014)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Nursing and Allied Health: 3rd ed. (2013)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Public Health : (2013)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Surgery and Medical Tests: 3rd ed. (2014)
- Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia: Extinction (2013)
- Human Diseases and Conditions: 2nd ed. (2010)
- Shakespeare for Students: Critical Interpretations of Shakespeare's Plays and Poetry 2nd ed (2007)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture: 2nd ed. (2013)
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of the Nations: 13th ed. (2012)
At the library:
Access Gale Virtual Reference Library here, no library card needed.