Rondo Community Library
Holidays and Closures
Presidents' DayMonday, February 20, 2023Closed All Day
Closed for Staff TrainingThursday, May 11, 2023Closed All Day
Memorial DaySunday, May 28, 2023 - Monday, May 29, 2023Closed All Day
JuneteenthMonday, June 19, 2023Closed All Day
Independence DayTuesday, July 4, 2023Closed All Day
Labor DaySunday, September 3, 2023 - Monday, September 4, 2023Closed All Day
Veterans DayFriday, November 10, 2023 - Saturday, November 11, 2023Closed All Day
ThanksgivingThursday, November 23, 2023Closed All Day
Closed for Staff TrainingThursday, December 7, 2023Closed All Day
ChristmasSunday, December 24, 2023 - Tuesday, December 26, 2023Closed All Day
About Rondo Community Library
- Black Culture and History Collection
- Small Business Resource Center
Adjacent to Dale Street Station (Green Line).
Parking garage below the library. Access from eastbound University Avenue only.
Pull up to garage door for access.
Front door is at grade and fully accessible.
Elevator from parking garage.
Assistive technology computer station.
Small Business Resource Center
The Small Business Resource Center at the Rondo Community Library is the place for information for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Free workshops offered by the Neighborhood Development Center.
- Almanac of Business and Industrial Financial Ratios - comparative financial data benchmarks and trends.
- Business Plan Pro - sample business plans and business plan formats.
- Demographics Now - demographic information and thematic maps for analyzing customer bases and spending potential.
- NAICS/SIC database - identifies the NAICS and SIC numbers for businesses.
About the Small Business Partnership Project
The business center at the Rondo library is generously supported by the St. Paul Travelers Foundation.