Innovation Lab equipment is available by appointment only.
To schedule an appointment, call 651-266-7000.
- Tuesdays, 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 3:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Thursdays, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Fridays, 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Access is available to Innovation Lab equipment stations in the WIN Center only.
A maximum 6 patrons and 2 staff will be in the WIN Center at a time.
You must bring your own headphones, phone, charger, paper, and pen if needed.
Masks are required. If you don’t have one, we will provide one.
Basic office supplies (tape, scissors, pencil, paper) will be available. No specialized glue, paint, or jewelry supplies will be available.
- One appointment per person per day, for up to 4 hours.
- Each patron can make 1 appointment every 7 days.
- One appointment per equipment station per day.
- Patrons cannot use more than one equipment station in the same day.
- No guests are allowed. This includes adults and children.
There will be no supplies for purchase. A limited supply of materials will be available for free.
- There will be no material for sale. Your must bring your own materials.
- Scrap materials will be available for testing.
- Adobe CC is not working currently, CorelDraw and Inkscape are available.
- Filament will not be for sale. You can use our filament for free for a job that takes 2 hours or less only.
- If you have a color preference, please request it when making the appointment as staff cannot change filament after you arrive.
- Bringing your own filament is not allowed.
- You may request 1 vinyl sheet in a particular color for free when making the appointment. Staff cannot add it after you arrive.
- You may also bring your own materials.
- No browsing the fabric bins will be allowed.
- You may request a particular type of fabric from the fabric bins when making the appointment. Staff cannot add it after you arrive.
- You can bring your own fabric.
- Any other items needed must be requested when making the appointment.
- You can request 1 CD-R or 1 DVD-R when making the appointment. Staff cannot add it after you arrive.
- You may also bring your own CD-R or DVD-R.
- You can request 1 CD-R when making the appointment. Staff cannot add it after you arrive.
- You may also bring your own CD-R.
- You can take your mask off only when singing in the studio. Taking the mask off and leaving the studio will result in a 1-month membership suspension.
- ProTools is not working currently, we will update the calendar when it is available. Garageband and Audacity are available.