Send documents from your own computer, tablet, or smartphone to a printer at the library.
Pick up your documents within 24 hours of sending.
On a smartphone or tablet:
- Download the PrinterOn Mobile Printing app for your iOS or Android device.
- To find the Saint Paul Public Library's printers, click the Search icon and search for sppl.
- From the list of results, select the printer you would like to use.
- Once the mobile app is installed, some operating systems will let you print from your device's web browser by enabling "Print with PrinterOn".
On a PC or laptop:
Follow the link for the printer at the library where you will pick up your documents:
- Arlington Hills
- Dayton's Bluff
- George Latimer Central Library
- Hamline Midway
- Hayden Heights
- Highland Park
- Merriam Park
- Rice Street
- Saint Anthony Park
- Sun Ray
- West 7th
Email documents to a printer:
Forward your email message or attachment to:
- Arlington Hills - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dayton's Bluff - email@example.com
- George Latimer Central Library (black and white printer) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- George Latimer Central Library (color printer) - email@example.com
- Hamline Midway - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hayden Heights - email@example.com
- Highland Park - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merriam Park - email@example.com
- Rice Street - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Riverview - email@example.com
- Rondo (black and white printer) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rondo (color printer) - email@example.com
- Saint Anthony Park - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sun Ray - email@example.com
- West 7th - firstname.lastname@example.org
The message and each attachment are sent as separate files, so you can choose which ones to print when you pick up your documents.
Pick-Up and Costs
To pick up your documents, go to the print release terminal at the library you selected within 24 hours of sending.
- Black and white: 15 cents per page
- Color (available at Rondo and George Latimer Central Library): 75 cents per page