Meet local makers in a showcase of Minnesota creativity!
Artists, crafters, technologists, and tinkerers will be sharing their creations at this all-ages gathering. Expect hands-on activities, exciting demonstrations, music, and fun.
Saturday, June 16, 12-4 p.m.
461 N Dale St, Saint Paul 55103
Activities will include:
- Craft Supply Swap
- Adult Coloring supplies
- Drawing Machines with the Bakken Museum
- Kumihimo Braiding with Jade
- Original Abstract Paintings- Mary Grew
- Button maker
- Streetcorner letterpress
- Mica Lee Anders: Animal masks
- Kelley Meister: mini movies
- Benjamin Domask: teaches juggling
- Painting on wood with Yana
- Dale and the Riff Rangers (music)
- Worldly Boys (music)
- Free haircuts
Calling All Makers!
We're currently accepting participant proposals for Maker Fest 2018. Come show off the cool stuff you're making - from bikes to origami to robots!
We are particularly interested in participants that can engage the many attendees we're expecting with something that they can make and/or take home. There is no fee to participate, and we're offering stipends to cover the cost of materials used at the event. Participants are also welcome to sell goods at the Maker Fest. Submit your proposals here!
The deadline for submissions is May 16, 2018.