Pop-Up Meeting Kits
Hosting a community event? Check out a free Pop Up kit, and make your event a success!
If your organization is hosting a meeting or community gathering, Pop Up Saint Paul might just have the kit to help you make your event a success.
Call or stop in at one of these three libraries to reserve the date you need the kit up to 60 days in advance.
- You must have your valid Saint Paul Public Library card with you to check out a kit.
- The loan period is one week.
- Kits cannot be renewed.
- Kits must be returned to a staff person at the location where they were checked out a minimum of 1 hour prior to closing.
- You must be at least 18 years old and a current resident of Saint Paul.
- You must fill out a loan agreement before checking out a kit.
- You are limited to checking out two kits at one time.
- You must return all items on time and in good condition in order to borrow Pop Up kits in the future.
- The use of any Pop Up kit is not an endorsement by Saint Paul Public Library.