You can make suggestions for e-books and e-audiobooks directly in OverDrive.
To recommend items to the library:
- Search the library's digital collection.
- On the results page, select Recommend to library under the "Availability" filter. Titles in the OverDrive catalog that the library doesn't own will be added to your results.
- A "Not Owned" banner and a "Recommend" link will show for unowned items. Click "Recommend" to recommend a title
- If prompted, sign in.
- If prompted, enter and confirm your email address. Then, click "Recommend".
- If the library buys the title, you'll be added to its wait list and receive an email when your hold is available.