Encyclopedia content plus multimedia, timelines, world data analyst, country comparison, and the Britannica blog.
Articles from academic journals, general interest magazine, and news services.
Covers art, humanities, social sciences, science & technology. Includes scholarly journals, news magazines, and newspapers. (Gale)
Reliable information and articles from magazines, journals, news and reference sources in all areas of interest including art and music, literature, language arts, geography, history, social studies, world cultures and languages, science, technology, engineering, mathematics, health, and sports.
Video: Introduction to Explora
Includes Academic Search Premier, Business Source Premier, MasterFILE Premier, Consumer Health Complete, Health Source - Consumer Edition, and Science Reference Center databases. (EBSCO)
Collection of online reference books and encyclopedias covering topics from Art to History to Medicine.
- American Eras: Primary Sources: Vol. 1 Development of the Industrial United States, 1878-1899 (2013)
- American Eras: Primary Sources: Vol. 2 Civil War and Reconstruction, 1860-1877 (2013)
- American Eras: Primary Sources: Vol. 3 Westward Expansion, 1800-1860 (2014)
- Bioethics: 4th ed. (2014)
- Career Information Center: 10th ed. (2014)
- Encyclopedia of African-American Culture and History: 2nd ed. (2006)
- Encyclopedia of Business and Finance: 3rd ed. (2014)
- Encyclopedia of Clothing and Fashion : (2005)
- Encyclopedia of Philosophy: 2nd ed. (2006)
- Encyclopedia of Religion: 2nd ed. (2005)
- Environmental Encyclopedia: 4th ed. (2011)
- Gale Encyclopedia of American Law: 3rd ed. (2011)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Children's Health: Infancy through Adolescence 2nd ed. (2011)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Everyday Law: 3rd ed. (2013)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Medicine: 4th ed. (2011)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Health: 3rd ed. (2012)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Multicultural America: 3rd ed. (2014)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Nursing and Allied Health: 3rd ed. (2013)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Public Health : (2013)
- Gale Encyclopedia of Surgery and Medical Tests: 3rd ed. (2014)
- Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia: Extinction (2013)
- Human Diseases and Conditions: 2nd ed. (2010)
- Shakespeare for Students: Critical Interpretations of Shakespeare's Plays and Poetry 2nd ed (2007)
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture: 2nd ed. (2013)
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of the Nations: 13th ed. (2012)