Create artwork inspired by a Read Brave Kids book or something you see in nature. Winners get a $40 gift card to Wet Paint, Michael’s, Barnes & Noble, Half Price Books or Red Balloon. Their artwork will also appear on Saint Paul Public Library cards this spring. Open to kids ages 0 to grade 8. Contest ends February 15,
Download and complete the entry form
- Artwork should be inspired by a Read Brave Kids book or this year’s theme, “Our Climate Crisis” (for a list of books, visit ReadBrave.org), and created by the child.
- Winning entries become the sole property of the Saint Paul Public Library and will not be returned.
- Winning entries may be used without further permission or compensation for the design of the artwork or for other library promotional uses.
- Artwork may be reduced or cropped according to design specifications.
- Selection of the winning entrants will be at the discretion of the library judging panel.
- Winner’s name may be posted online or otherwise used in publicity materials.
- Art (drawings, prints, photos, graphics, etc.) must be
original creations and not infringe on copyright law.
- An artist may submit more than one design.
- Artwork may be created in the space provided above, or on an attached sheet of paper.
- To be considered, uploaded artwork must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. Formats accepted include EPS, PDF, JPG, and TIF.
- Entries will be accepted through February 15, 2020.