As we re-work Saint Paul Public Library (SPPL) programs and services to meet the needs of our community during this Covid-19 pandemic, we are suspending all meeting room and tabling reservations at SPPL locations until further notice:
- Our buildings are currently closed, and we recognize a need for continued flexibility and fluidity as we envision future service options.
- Given the public health guidance, it may be quite some time before any community space is back to “normal” use.
- Clearing the calendars allows us maximum flexibility to phase services back in in accordance with public health guidance.
Connect with Saint Paul Public Library
Please let us know how we can stay connected, even when we are physically distant. We are working on new ideas each day, and welcome your input on how we can continue to meet community needs through innovation in our services.
- We can help promote your virtual programs or services.
- We can partner on online program development.
- You have participant groups who would benefit from library e-cards or other library resources.
- You have ideas for programs/services that would benefit the community.
- You wish to be notified when our meeting rooms are available again.
- We can assist you with other information needs.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support!