Saint Paul Public Library and Saint Paul Public Schools are partnering to provide support services for Saint Paul students and families doing distance learning.
The Family Distance Learning Support services at the library are for Pre-K students and their families who are seeking technological, academic, and literacy support.
Family Distance Learning Support services are available by appointment only:
- Saturdays 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. (Appointments available in Karen and English)
Appointments are made on the hour and are a maximum of 45 minutes long.
Reservations are Required
To make an appointment, please call the Rondo Community Library at 651-266-7400.
Only one appointment per student can be made at a time.
Services offered during in-person appointments may include:
- one-on-one support from library staff
- assistance with accessing technology and school learning platforms
- basic academic support
- literacy support for student and caregiver
- engagement activities for student
- answering basic reference questions and reader's advisory
- brief time for browsing and checking out library materials
The safety of our patrons and staff is a priority.
Everyone is required to wear a mask. If you do not bring a mask, one will be provided for you.
Appointment stations are set up to practice social distancing.
Spaces, stations, and supplies will be cleaned in between reservations.