Have you experienced:
- job loss
- a reduction in hours
- change or loss of household income
- health, safety, or other uncertainties in your industry?
Do you have other career barriers due to COVID? Career Labs can help.
With support from Community Development Block Grant (HUD CDBG-CV), Saint Paul Public Library provides services to Saint Paul residents as they seek employment, build career skills, and navigate career transitions. All sites follow public health guidelines.
Additional Career Labs: Ramsey County Community Career Labs
Virtual Career Lab (call-in) available Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
Appointments are Required
To make an appointment call 651-793-1699 or book a time online below.
Reservations must be made at least 2 hours in advance.
Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
Print, copy, fax, and scan services
VIRTUAL CAREER LAB
Are you looking for career or job skills resources?
Drop in for our Virtual Career Lab hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
No appointments are needed! Call 651-266-7029 and one of our Technology Skills Instructors will assist you over the phone.
- Tips on writing your resume or cover letter
- Job search boards/career fairs
- Setting up/troubleshooting your technology for remote work/virtual interviews
- Referrals to Adult Education Classes and Digital Literacy assessments