We're Looking for the Best Indie-Published Books in Minnesota
This year’s contest kicks off on April 1, 2021, and submissions will be accepted through May 31, 2021.
Prizes and Eligibility include:
The winners of this contest will receive:
- $1,000 each in adult and young adult categories. Prizes sponsored by the Minnesota Library Foundation and BiblioBoard.
- Honors at the 2021 Indie Author Day reception.
- Opportunities to promote your book(s) in Minnesota public libraries.
- Inclusion in a full-page print spread in Library Journal.
- If available, print copies of your book will be purchased and made available for checkout through Minnesota’s public libraries.
- Inclusion and promotion in Indie Minnesota, a digital collection of local authors available on BiblioBoard Library. (Winners and finalists)
- Multiple submissions are welcome.
- Opportunities to earn royalties through the IAP Select collection.
Each book that is submitted to the contest must be:
- In an adult fiction or young adult fiction genre
- Written by a Minnesota resident
- Available in either ePUB or PDF file
Submit your work at: indieauthorproject.librariesshare.com/minnesota, opens a new window
In partnership with: