The Central Library is located at 90 West Fourth Street, across the street from Rice Park, on the block bordered by 4th Street, Washington Street, Kellogg Boulevard, and Market Street.
The Library is accessible to the Skyway system via the RiverCentre Connection tunnel between RiverCentre and Landmark Towers.
- Downtown Saint Paul parking ramp information.
- The Science Museum ramp is closest to the library.
- The RiverCentre ramp is currently closed.
- Metered (street) parking information. The library is in the Xcel Energy Center event zone.
- Green Line - Central Station
- Many bus routes serve downtown Saint Paul. Please visit the Metrotransit for maps and details.
Creative St. Paul
Creative experiences in Lowertown and Downtown St. Paul