The library fully welcomes you back into our spaces!
We welcome masks. The CDC recommends that anyone who is not vaccinated, including children, continue to wear face coverings.
We invite the community to come in and enjoy the library as they are used to: sit in a comfy chair and enjoy a good book or newspaper, read to a child, work on a laptop, host or attend community meetings, and feel at home in our spaces.
Meeting rooms are now available and indoor programming will resume.
- Browse and borrow books, DVDs, music, and more.
- Get a library card.
- Read, study, or work in our library spaces.
- Use public computers and Internet (one-hour time limits).
- Connect to indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi.
- Attend outdoor events and programs for all ages.
- Get in-person reference assistance.
- Book a meeting room.
- Use our Career Labs for job seeking support.
- Visit Createch, our space for teens, and Innovation Lab for makers, artists, hobbyist, and/or entrepreneurs.
- Call ahead for notary services at most locations.