The Small Business Resource Center at the Rondo Community Outreach Library  is the place for information for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Free workshops offered by the Neighborhood Development Center .
- Almanac of Business and Industrial Financial Ratios - comparative financial data benchmarks and trends.
- Business Plan Pro - sample business plans and business plan formats.
- Demographics Now - demographic information and thematic maps for analyzing customer bases and spending potential.
- NAICS/SIC database - identifies the NAICS and SIC numbers for businesses.
- eStatement Studies: Financial Ratios Benchmarks - Risk Management Association (RMA) database of composite financial data for hundreds of industries.
- SRDS Local Market Audiences  - an online market research tool that provides detailed reports and maps about new markets, target audiences, their behaviors and lifestyles.
- More small business resources 
About the Small Business Partnership Project
The business center at the Rondo library is generously supported by the St. Paul Travelers Foundation .