Mon: 12 - 8 pm
Tue - Fri: 9 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 11 am - 5 pm
Sun: 1 - 5 pm
email: firstname.lastname@example.org 
- Public Internet computers: 18
- Word Processing computers: 3
- Innovation Lab 
- Meeting Rooms: 
- Otto Bremer Community Room (1st floor) capacity: 70
- Andy Boss Community Room (4th floor) capacity: 70
- Handicapped Accessible
- Hold Pick-Up Lockers  available 6 a.m. - 2 a.m.
- Book Clubs
- Children's Specialist 
- F. Scott Fitzgerald Reading Alcove
- Foundation Center Funding Information Network - directories and information about applying for grants, as well as online access to grant directories .
- Government Documents 
- Miller Sheet Music Collection
- Minnesota Book Award Collection - titles that have won the Minnesota Book Award , 1988-present.
- Saint Paul Collection  - documenting the history of Saint Paul
- Severson Collection - rare World War I aviation books.
Library History and Tours
- George Latimer Central Library History 
- About George Latimer 
- About the 2015-16 renovation  (video)
- To schedule a tour for 5-20 people, please call 651-266-7000, at least a week in advance.
- Follow along on your smartphone or mobile device 
The Central Library is located at 90 West Fourth Street, across the street from Rice Park, on the block bordered by 4th Street, Washington Street, Kellogg Boulevard, and Market Street.
The Library is accessible to the Skyway system via the RiverCentre Connection tunnel between RiverCentre and Landmark Towers.
- Downtown Saint Paul parking ramp information .
- The Science Museum ramp is closest to the library.
- The RiverCentre ramp is connected to the library by skyway and tunnel.
- Metered (street) parking information . The library is in the Xcel Energy Center event zone.